Charities and Organizations that we support:
- Optimist International: Dr Regiani, Sherry, Joseph and Angie are all members of the Clarkston Area Optimist Club and have been for many years. From 1999-2013, (yes, 14 years!) they were the volunteer chairpersons for Michigan District Junior Golf Tournament program. Today, and since 2014, Sherry is the state-wide chairperson for District Essay Scholarship Program, which awards $2,500 to one student annually.
- Be the Match National Bone Marrow Donor Campaign
- Clarkston Area Chamber of Commerce
- Clarkston United Methodist Church
- DRAW: Disaster Relief at Work
- Esthers Children
- Habitat for Humanity
- Independence Township Parks & Rec: We sponsor a little-league team, called the Mighty Molars.
- Salvation Army (Bell Ringer)
- St Vincent de Paul, Detroit
- Tri-County Dental Health Council (Emergency assistance volunteer)
Dr. Regiani plays trumpet and fluegelhorn in the Clarkston Community Band and in StarDusters Big band. Sherry plays hand bells in the choir at Clarkston UMC.
Please note that we are not a charitable organization. We do not take requests for grants or individual sponsorships beyond that which you see here.